TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- When you use our website, we collect and store information that you provide to us, including but not limited to your name, address, email address and phone number. This information is collected solely for the purpose of responding to your general inquiries.
- We may collect certain types of information from the device you use to access it. This may include technical information such as configuration details made available by your web browser or other programs, your device's IP address, version and identification number, traffic data, and other attributes such as operating system, hardware and software versions, and available storage space. Additionally, any content that you view on our Website may also be collected.
- We use social buttons to enable users to share or bookmark web pages. Such buttons may be for third-party social media sites that may log information about the user's activities on the Internet, including on our Website.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information-
- To address your general inquiries, render legal services upon request, and engage in the recruitment of potential candidates.
- To enhance the operational efficacy of the Website with the aim of ameliorating user experience.
- To conduct data analysis, generate algorithms, establish databases, including rating systems and recommendation engines, with the objective of optimizing the visibility of our content on pertinent searches.
- To send you newsletters, marketing, or promotional materials, unless you opt-out from receiving such communications.
- To maintain accurate and up-to-date records of our clients.
- To evaluate the performance of our employees and to manage our business operations.
- To notify you about updates, changes, or additions to our services, or to provide you with information about services that may interest you.
- To communicate with You periodically to obtain Your valuable feedback regarding Our Platform, its present state, and/or any prospective services that may be provided in the future.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Protecting your personal information is our top priority, and we have implemented multiple measures to safeguard it from unauthorized access, modification, copying, disclosure, and destruction. Some of these measures include:
- Regularly reviewing our information practices to prevent unauthorized access and ensure the ongoing protection of your personal information.
- Storing your personal data in secure networks that are only accessible to authorized personnel who have been bound by strict confidentiality obligations to ensure its security and confidentiality. We take these obligations seriously, and any breach of confidentiality may result in the termination of their relationship with us.
While we strive to protect your information to the best of our abilities, it is important to note that we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data against all potential threats. This includes situations such as security breaches, unauthorized access to computer systems and storage devices, computer failures, and other events beyond our reasonable control, such as acts of government or hacking.
In the unlikely event of a security breach or other unforeseen event, we will work diligently to identify and address the issue as quickly as possible. However, we cannot be held responsible for any actions of third parties that may compromise the security of your personal data.
RETENTION PERIOD OF INFORMATION
We understand the importance of protecting your privacy, and as such, we ensure that your personal data is not retained for longer than necessary for the purposes for which we collect or process them. However, we may retain your data for a longer period if required to fulfill any legal obligation. Once the retention period has expired, we take appropriate measures to securely dispose of the information, such as shredding paper documents and permanently deleting electronic files.
Third Party Sites and Services
We may use third party payment providers to provide payment services on the Solution and/or Site. We are not affiliated with, and do not have any responsibility for the privacy practices of such third party payment services. Please review independently the privacy policies of such third party payment providers. In addition, the Solution and/or Site may link to or using web sites or services belonging to third parties. We have no control over third-party sites or services, and all use of third-party sites or services is at your own risk. We cannot accept responsibility for the privacy policies of any such sites. We are not responsible for content available by means of such sites or services. We do not endorse any products or offered by third parties and we urge our users to exercise caution in using third-party sites or services
THIRD PARTY SHARING
As part of providing legal services to you, we may need to share your personal information with third-party service providers, such as IT support, agents, or mailing houses etc. We will only disclose the information that is necessary for the specific purpose, and we take appropriate measures to ensure that these third parties are bound by confidentiality obligations similar to ours. We do not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to any third party for marketing purposes.
We may, at times, choose to provide links or information regarding third-party services on our website. Please note that these third-party websites have their own privacy policies, which are separate and independent from ours. As a result, we cannot be held responsible or liable for the content or activities of these external sites.
YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to request Modifications, alterations, rectifications and additions to your personal data and you also have the right to request removal of the information that we retain, which can be done by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.